OPEN CALL: NDRC Accelerator 2022, 100k per team – Apply by 7.6.2022
The NDRC Accelerator is a programme for early stage, globally scalable tech startups that helps founders build their business and raise funding. Every year, an average of 13 startups will be chosen to participate between the two accelerator cohorts.
NDRC invests €100k per startup using a founder-friendly, uncapped SAFE with 20% discount. Developed by Y Combinator – one of the world’s top accelerators – SAFE investments are flexible, simple, and have transparent terms with lower legal costs. Read our article written by international VC, Jon Bradford, on the rationale for adopting SAFE investments, how they work, and other details you should know: ndrc.ie/blog-SAFE
€100k investment in SAFE (Post-money) per company ; 1-5% equity taken ; Virtual & in person location ; €0 cost ; 8 companies funded per year ; Supporting Startups with Global Ambition
- in Accounting, Analytics, API, Environmental, Marketing, AgriTech, EdTech, FinTech, InsurTech, LegalTech, PR Tech, HR Tech
- located in Ireland, United Kingdom, Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia/NZ, Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America
- incorporated or not
- prototype, users or paying users stage
- Angel, Pre-seed or Seed
- have raised funding or not
- currently raising or not raising funds
- have revenue or not
NDRC has 40+ accomplished mentors & speakers who have built / exited companies worth a combined €5Bn+ who have signed up and committed time, including Mark Cummins (sold Pointy to Google), Bobby Healy (former CTO of CarTrawler, valued at over €500M), Áine Kerr (led Storyful through €18m acquisition) and Marina Gorey (Founder of SuperAwesome, acquired by Epic Games). See ndrc.ie/mentors
As an entrepreneur-led programme the NDRC Accelerator involves dedicated Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIRs) who coach founders on a weekly basis. These EIRs include Jules Coleman (sold Hassle for €35m), Marc McCabe (Sequoia Scout, SV Angel, early Airbnb), Allison Kopf (Forbes 30 under 30, XFactor Ventures Partner), and Pat Phelan (Founder SISU, sold Trustev for $40 million).
The initial 3 month ‘Foundation Phase’ focuses on business development and investor readiness, and culminates in a Demo Day to a global audience of investors, potential customers, or partners. This is followed by a 3-month ‘Growth Phase’ to provide practical support to secure seed funding.
– €100k investment (uncapped SAFE with 20% discount)
– 13 startups per year (8 per cohort)
– 40+ top entrepreneurial mentors
– 6 month accelerator programme
– Trips and investor lunches in San Francisco, Dublin, London
– 12 months free office space at Dogpatch Labs
– 100 software perks valued to up to €500k from our partner network.
Questions? Send us an email on email@example.com or chat to us via intercom on ndrc.ie